Saturday, August 8, 2015

Second Innings - after a long hiatus!

Hey everyone!!! 

Well, I feel really awkward now. 

I don't even remember when I blogged last. I had been very busy travelling, shifting and at last kick started a new phase of my life in Kerala, now. 

It's been 4 months now that I have shifted to this remote place in Kerala. I am now in Thrissur, a place which is 3 hours away from Kochi. If you have heard of Guruvayoor (If not, please Google.), then you might know Thrissur too. 

Anyways, I work in a bank now as a Asst Manager in probation. A lot of responsibility has been entrusted on me and It's really hard to get a free time out of this busy schedule. I get really exhausted by the end of the day,

I used to stay in a working women's hostel where the facilities and the food was real bad. We had lot many restrictions too with respect to using electricity. I even almost forgot about having a laptop with me!!! 

Now that I shifted to a flat with one of my colleagues recently, I presume, to have real good time!! 

It's been exactly one week since I shifted to a flat and now its all smooth! There's no restrictions. It's always good to blame yourself for your own decisions rather than regretting because of someone else's decision, Isn't? 

Anyways, I just wanted to update my life story with you all. I will try and keep posting every now and then. I hope I have not lost my few viewers, I had. 

Stay Happy. Think Happy.
Ciao.

7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations on your new position. Have fun, enjoy. And blog more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mam! It's always nice to get an encouragement from you! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcme back Jayalakshmi.Looking forward to your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete