Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pink, Purple & Intagram!

Hello people, I'm back!!

Well, we all LOVE Instagram and I'm not going to explain it to you! If you don't know what's Instagram, yet, please go die, seriously!!

Shopping is a joy of living...let's accept it. Taking "shopping" into the next level, we have lot and loads of Instagram shopping pages in India and also abroad. I came across this wonderful page called PinknPurple a month back and fell in love with it instantly!!

PinknPurple is a Chennai based online shopping Insta page. I was really skeptical whether to go ahead with it or not, but went ahead and bought few stuffs.

I bought a jhumka and few black studs (photo not taken). And, what took me by surprise is I had a another blue earrings as a gift with the parcel.




The accessories I got was of the same shape and size as seen in the picture on their page. I was totally impressed. By the way, the most important thing, the prices are really reasonable too. There's a discount of 5% on every alternate purchases.

Once, when I was drooling over their page, I came across the subscription box they had newly launched. That was really nice idea.

Basically, they launched two boxes of different sizes and prices. The Pink Box @ Rs.1399 and The Purple Box @ Rs.799.

I bought The Purple box which would have:


  • Watch or Sunglasses
  • Statement Neckpiece
  • Special Gift, &
  • Dust Plug.
I had ordered a customized Quilled earrings too. 

It was a very quick service and very neat packaging! Initially, when she sent me a picture of the parcel before she dispatched, I was really excited as the box was really big, as you can see.

I got it delivered to my office on Saturday. The box was really light. I was sad and thought the box would be boring. (Stupid me).

But, I was really happy looking at the box. Loved all the items, I had got. I got a free ring with this package.

On the whole, I loved the box, their products, their services, quality, quantity and every damn thing. They not only sell fashion accessories, but also quirky tech products and many other things. Do check out their page and subscribe to their boxes!

If you know of any Insta Shopping pages, please leave it in the comments section below.

Until next time...

Stay Happy. Think Happy.
Ciao!

PinknPurple on Instagram: https://instagram.com/pinknpurple_fashion/
HeyWaitList on Instagram: https://instagram.com/heywaitlisten/

.








3 comments:

  1. WOW....i loved the stuff u got gal :) its amazing:) i too love junk jewellery...esp ethnic stuff...am definitely checking out their page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....i loved the stuff u got gal :) its amazing:) i too love junk jewellery...esp ethnic stuff...am definitely checking out their page :)

    ReplyDelete