Saturday, August 15, 2015

Noon time Chit Chat..! (Haul & General Updates)

This news surely matters!!
Hello people!!

I'm back with another post. This time, it will be kind of a mixture of many things. 

Two days back, I broke my mobile into pieces (I swear, I don't know how!) and now I am not able to be active on Instagram, Twitter or even Facebook. In short, you won't see any photos in this post. :(

This too shall pass....! :-/

As you all know, I am in Kerala and I do not get great access to many brands that I use (Clothing, Skin Care, Hair Care and all those stuffs) very easily. So, I end up shopping online. 

Having said that, there are hardly few things in Flipkart and Amazon that get easily delivered to my place, here. 


In the last few months (precisely, 4 months), I had shopped a few things from Nykaa and also a local shop nearby. :)

PS: This is not just one haul, but a combination of many teeny-tiny hauls. 


If you don't know what Nykaa is, please take a minute to check out their website. They are amazing!! 

Well, by the way, I managed to click a photo with my flat-mate's phone. Something is better than nothing, right? 




The list of things I bought are

  1. A Vanity pouch with two extra small pouches from Max - Rs. 220 (after discount)
  2. Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish for very dry skin (400ml) - Rs.330
  3. The Hand Made Comb from Vega - Rs.99
  4. Biotique Bio Musk Root (Intensive Hair Growth Treatment) - Rs.199
  5. Biotique Bio Seaweed Eye Gel - Rs.199
  6. Lotus Herbals Papayablem Anti Blemish Creme - Rs.395
  7. Tony&Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum - Rs.520 (after discount)
  8. BBlunt Temporary Hair Colour in bronze - Rs. 270.
That's it guys. I will be reviewing everything in my upcoming posts. So stay tuned for that.

Mostly, I won't be blogging this month because, guess what, I am going to Mumbai!!!! Yes, I am going home after 4 months. It's Onam festival in Kerala next week, so we have few days off from work, here.

Not only that, we have a family tour scheduled for a week to Dubai. I am so excited. I will be trying and vlogging along the trip. Hopefully, I will be buying a new phone too. So, there's a lot of exciting things coming up. So, don't you dare go away. 

So, until next time...Stay Happy. Think Happy.

Ciao!!

*********************************************************************************

You might also like:

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bhumi..i am finally on IB :) I am on cloud 9! hehehhehe.....do check out my blog hon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://potpourriofmylife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete