Sunday, November 2, 2014

Flipkart Haul - The Big Billion Day!

Holaa everyone!!

I know it is a little blurred! :P 
Don't you just admire online shopping? What will you do if no E-commerce happened? Life would be difficult, is it not? The convenience of shopping anything, anytime, anywhere is just bliss. And, I am person who always shops online.

Flipkart introduced their big billion day on 6th October 2014. Though many people called it a scam, I perfectly enjoyed it. And for the people who really accused Flipkart for the big sale, you better check this out: Open Letters That Matter.

Here's what I bought on a haul during The Big Billion Day:

  1. Chinese Printed Polyester Women's Scarf (14 Scarfs in one Packet)
  2. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Conditioner
  3. Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup Remover
  4. Pickpattern Back Cover for Sony Xperia Z1
  5. To Kill A Mockingbird (English)
  6. Lolita (English)
  7. The Best Of Me (English)
  8. 20D Cut Up Empire Wallet
  9. Folklore Solid Women's Kurta
  10. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends
  11. Half Girlfriend (English)
I know, 2 things are missing in the pic. The wallet was a gift to someone and The Best of me book is with my friend.

It took almost 3 weeks for Flipkart to deliver my entire order. Except that, I do not have any freaking complaints about Flipkart or the products I got.

Let me get into the product details:-

1. Chinese Printed Polyester Women's Scarf;



It had 14 scarfs. The material is really good. I like almost all the prints displayed in this pic. I am so obsessed in collecting scarfs. If you are same like me, then this is a perfect buy. 





2. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Conditioner



I wanted to buy this product since a long time just because it was hyped a lot that usual. I just tried it twice. I will have to use few more times to come into a conclusion. The smell is great and refreshing. It is a bit too costly, but The big billion day made it worth.



3. Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup Remover




Well, this is a savior. As I have mentioned earlier in my other posts, I love to put Kajal and it's a difficult task to remove it. This comes handy. Just a spray and makeup is gone. I have already reviewed this product. You can check it out here.







4. Pickpattern Back Cover for Sony Xperia Z1



I was in search for a decent cover for my Sony Xperia Z1, and it was that time Flipkart came up with the Pickpattern Cases. If you have any Sony Z series and want to buy a back cover, go to Pickpattern or Flipkart.

The case is made of hard plastic which is good. The print is a little girly though. My dad bought this for me.







5. To Kill A Mockingbird (English), Lolita, Best of Me and Half Girlfriend


I know, one book is missing here. I have lent it to my friend. I won't be commenting about the books now. Wait for the review, please.





6. 20D Cut Empire Wallet




This wallet was a gift to my cousin. She liked it a lot. It has 12 card slots, 1 pocket and 3 compartments. Worth they buy.








7.  Folklore Solid Women's Kurta




Folklore, I am hearing this for the first time. I don't like Kurtas which are too flamboyant. So I decided to settle down on this. It's a very simple green Kurta with embroidery detail.





8. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends





Well again, this is too early to comment about the product. It claims to seal the split ends and give a strong hair. I do not have many split ends. I hardly tried it twice on my hair. It left my hair a little greasy though. May be I will have to experiment with it more before jumping into a conclusion.




Well, that's that. I know it is a very late post about The big billion day. Better late than never, don't you think so?

I have put up the links too. You can check it out. If you have any feedback or comments about any of the products above, please feel free to post it.

That's all for now. Stay happy. Think happy. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. wowo! 14 in one packet! You'll rock with those scarves for sure and the phone cover looks awesomme!

    ReplyDelete