Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Hair Care Routine!


Hola Ladies....! (Special mention to ladies because, I really don't think ladaas will read this post! :P )

Yes, I am here to share about everything that I do to my hair. Before that let me tell you the length of my hair, texture, thickness and all those things.

I have a medium sized, not so oily-not so dry thick hair. It is a matter of fact that everyone of us have all possible hair problems in the world; Oily hair, Oily scalp, dandruff, hair loss, split ends and what not!
I never used to take care of my hair as much as I take care of my skin. Fear of baldness crept in my mind and I started spending as much time on my hair. Due to proper or somewhat proper care, my hair has regained the strength. Now, It looks healthy and less frizzy too.

So without much blabbering, let's get into my routine.....


Oiling

This is something which is very important I do at first. I oil my hair and keep it overnight whenever I decide to wash my hair. I use Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Hair Oil. This oil work very well to my hair. It nourished my hair and controls hair fall effectively. I also use Dabur Almond Hair Oil, If I don't have Parachute in stock. Almond hair softens your hair and makes it less frizzy.

Shampoo & Conditioner



I use L'oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner most often. The Shampoo cleans my hair nicely and leaves a mild scent behind. However, The conditioner is the one which really makes
my hair less frizzy, controls hair fall with regular usage, smooth and shiny too. I rinse my hair thoroughly with water just to make sure all the residues are completely gone.




Serum


For Serum, I use L'oreal Paris Smooth Intense Serum. After my wash my hair, I towel dry it and then I take few drops of the serum and apply it to the hair ends and middle part of the hair (avoiding the scalp). This serum works very well and controls my frizz drastically.




Hair Pack/Treatments

http://www.tamannakanwar.com
I am not really a fan of hair packs or treatment. And I just don't stick with one product. But, I usually use Biotique Musk root Pack for Hair and Scalp. It is purely Ayurvedic and does not give any side affects. The pack nourishes your hair. It prevents the hair from dryness and brittleness.

I also make my own hair pack with egg white, curd and almond oil. I apply it and wash it off after 1 hour. It really nourishes your hair and makes it soft.

Some tips

I always use wide tooth comb. It doesn't break your hair at all. My tip would be to always brush your hair from the ends first and then the top.

Do wash your hair every alternate days. If you can't leave oil overnight, I suggest you to leave for at least 3 hours before washing. A slight oil massage will help in blood circulation and good hair growth.

It is necessary to trim your hair once in 3 to 4 months. It will keep your hair off split ends.

Do not comb your hair when it is wet. However, you can use wide tooth comb after towel drying it. Do not tie your hair with rubber band when it is wet. It will lead to hair fall.

Hair packs/treatments are very important. You can do it thrice in a month.

Eat Vitamin supplements. It helps in hair growth.

After oiling and just before washing your hair, comb your hair to detangle it. It really helps.

Now that's my hair care routine. Hope it helped you in some or the other way. 


Stay Happy, think Happy! Ciao!


5 comments: